- ROBERT REDFORD -
Sundance was founded in 1969 by Robert Redford at the base of beautiful 12,000-foot Mount Timpanogos in Utah's Wasatch Mountains. The goal of the Sundance Village is to offer a community art and nature that would foster artistic pursuits and recreational activity while preserving naturally beautiful and unique environment of Sundance. The first edition of Sundance Catalog was mailed in 1989 to offer "the kinds of things that we have been privileged to collect, many of them handcrafted exclusively for Sundance."
Sundance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Current Job Openings:
They will provide the foundation for actionable insights into customer behavior through reporting infrastructure, allowing senior management to create tactical strategies to drive sales and profit. In addition, they will assist with customer file segmentation, campaign workflows, development of standardized reports and campaign support and QC.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop an understanding of the marketing database including data flow and internal business rules.
- Support all campaign processes including implementation of new data quality checks. Assist with all data procedures involved in each campaign.
- Work proactively with Marketing Manager to improve segmentation workflow in Adobe Campaign management tool. Optimize productivity, reduce campaign time and enhance overall results.
- Work to improve and automate processes for offer and source code set up.
- Manage day to day processes for all Catalog mailings.
- Provide foundation for analytics for marketing campaigns with concentration in outlined KPIs.
- Provide ad hoc analysis as business dictates. Create SQL queries to build Tableau reporting.
- 4 Year undergraduate degree required
- MS SQL experience a must
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office with focus in Excel
- Very detailed oriented
- Ability to multi task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Understanding of direct marketing a plus
- Understanding of campaign management systems such as Adobe Campaign a plus
- General office environment.
- Occasional light physical activity.
NOTICE: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee occupying this position. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.